A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Raab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Raab, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Laser Surgery Laser Facial Rejuvenation Laser Wrinkle Treament Laser Hair Removal Laser Removal of Facial Veins and Vascular Birthmarks BotoxTreatment of Wrinkles Restylane and Collagen Injection of Wrinkles Laser Tattoo Removal Acne Scar Treament Scar Correction Sclerotherapy Spider Leg Veins Chemical Peels Laser Treament of Facial Redness Laser Acne Treatment Mole Removal Removal of Age Spots and Freckles Treament of Acne and Rosacea Treament of Psoriasis Ultraviolet Phototherapy Unit Skin Cancer -Diagnosis and Surgery Treament of Hair
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Raab MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Raab practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Raab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Raab practices Dermatology near Yorkville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Yorkville Dermatologists.