Dermatologists
3973 75th St
Ste 103
Aurora, IL 60504
630-499-8999
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.6119402985075 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Definitely Recommend Him  |  show details
by abagai on Aug 26th, 2014

After going to various Dr’s from University of Chicago to local Drs for 10 years with minimal results, I came to Dr. Raab. In one visit he diagnosed the problem. I was given a shot and medication. The problem was cleared up immediately. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and family members.

|  Do not see this man!  |  show details
by Not impressed with the false "Doctor of the Year" in 2007. Pure Rubbish! on Aug 2nd, 2014

Dr. Benjamin Raab has an aloof, uncaring bedside manner and is not up-to-date with the latest techniques. I should have received the first clue when walking through the door and meeting his unfriendly, snooty receptionist. Get ready to surrender your credit card for them to make a copy of it (I did not). The entire experience was unsettling. I felt like I was barbarically tortured when he burned several skin abnormalities (literally a flame coming from his instrument) without allowing ample time for the local anesthetic to work. Receiving the anesthetic in multiple areas (via injection) was painful enough, but rushing in and not giving it time to numb was uncalled for. "Hey Doc, Emla cream is just a suggestion, but Laser is even better." Shame on me for allowing him to continue his "treatment" and not stopping it and leaving immediately. He never did fully finish what was agreed upon. He quoted a price and did not fulfill the agreed upon obligation. He kept on saying "are we done?" Um, I still have one here and there, I stated. He could not be bothered from the get-go. His skin assessment was not thorough and I had to point out areas of concern that I had, to him. He focused more on selling me treatments and didn't show any interest in assessing. I suggest he modernize his practice with the techniques that don't promote such excruciating pain and scarring. But perhaps even better, I suggest he retires, as he appears burned out and weary, with dread posted all over his face. He's a charlatan, at best. "SHOW ME THE MONEY," is his mantra. You have been warned.

|  I Look Like I'm 30 Again  |  show details
by elizabethh218 on Jul 29th, 2014

I am extremely happy with the results of my AFT treatment. My boyfriend constantly tells me I look like I’m 30 years old. I am actually 50.

|  Natural Looking Results  |  show details
by amarii on Jul 14th, 2014

After having had regular Botox injections for 5 years with other physicians, and having had mixed results, I am very please to have Dr. Raab administer Botox artfully and with natural looking results.

|  A Healthy Glow  |  show details
by maria on Jul 1st, 2014

There are no words to adequately express how pleased I am with the results of PSR. A tired drawn face has been replaced with a healthy glow, which in turn is reflected in a happy smile and a sparkle in my eyes. I am so grateful to Dr. Raab. He has given me my life back.

|  I Trust His Advice  |  show details
by edward on Apr 23rd, 2014

Scarred by acne as a youth, after researching dermatology and interviewing many dermatologists, I selected Dr. Raab to help improve the color and contour evenness of my face. I chose Dr. Raab early in his career based on his attention to detail and his ability to thoroughly analyze my problems and present me with realistic solutions. As a software salesman and a single man, my appearance is important to me. As I have aged, I am challenged by other facial imperfections (wrinkle lines, age spots, etc.). Dr. Raab has consistently provided me with options including the latest technological advances. I trust his advice and procedures based on his continual research, practical experience and adherence to standards. His staff is always friendly, helpful and available. I look at Dr. Raab as my lifetime partner in improving and maintaining my facial appearance.

|  Professional Honest Physician  |  show details
by isaacc on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Raab is a professional honest physician. I Trust him with facial treatments and has done an excellent job. I refer everyone I know to him.

|  Don't Go!!!  |  show details
by Ashley S. on Jan 26th, 2014

I went to Dr. Rabb when I was in my mid twenties to have a mole removed. After he refused to put in more stiches (mine were tearing), I was left with a very painful, ugly scar because it became infected. Don 't go to hm.

Oct 12th, 2013

Terrible do not go! Had small mole removed and he sliced me open. A year later have 3-4 inch scar. Plus, you wait forever to meet with him.

|  EXCELLENT Physician  |  show details
by Carole D. on Jun 17th, 2013

I can not compliment Dr. Raab's expertise enough. He has removed moles, sun (age) spots from my face, neck and hands and the results have been marvelous (NO scaring). He always takes time to explain the procedure and give me alternate ways to achieve his excellent results. I found him at his office in Chicagp and now travel all the way to Naperville to see him. I have been his patient for over 30 years and HIGHLY recommend him.

|  Never will go back  |  show details
by Carrie on Mar 13th, 2013

I took my 7 year old son in. The doctor never made small talk with us or tried to alleviate my sons fears. He came in, said what he was going to do, did it and left. My son was crying because he was scared and the doctor never tried to alleviate his fears. No bedside manner at all. This doctor is definitely only in it for the money. Never discussed what to do afterwards & never asked if I had questions. I will never return and never recommend this place.

|  Dr. Raab is fantastic!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

I always have a good experience when seeing Dr. Raab. He and his staff are courteous and professional. He has a great beside manner and really takes his time to talk to you. I have never felt rushed or unimportant. He truly cares about treating and solving your problem. I am so happy to have found this wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  Very attentive  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

very attentive during my visits he advices me from right and wrongs. Thank you very much for all your help all these months!

|  I would never go see Dr. Raab again!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Raab was not friendly, did not act like he cared and didn't want to be bothered with questions. He spent less than 5 minutes with my son and I. I would tell my friends not to go see him and find another doctor.

Jun 28th, 2012

Thank you for the great skin care you have provided I am happy with your services Dr. Benjamin and I recommend any one to go see you!

|  Never disappointed  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I have been coming here for a few years now and have never been disappointed.

|  Magic!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

It is nice being acne free for once! Dr. Raab is amazing. He's work magic on my skin. I feel much more confident about myself now. Thanks!

|  Definitely Recommend  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

After going to various Drs., from University of Chicago to local Drs. for 10 years with minimal results, I came to Dr. Raab. In one visit he diagnosed the problem. I was given a shot and medication. The problem was cleared up immediately. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and family members.

|  Great at What He Does  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Raab is great at what he does. I really enjoy coming to see him. He has really changed my life in a positive way. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me.

|  Intuitive Ability  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Raab has an intuitive ability to analyze your face to suggest, recommend and implement the best overall rejuvenating treatment. His professional wisdom and guidance is invaluable when making aesthetic decisions.

Feb 6th, 2012

Thanks for taking time to talk to me about AFT. I was a little afraid to try, but now Im so glad I listened to you. I can see results after 5 days. I cant wait for my next treatment! Thanks.

|  Dramatic Results  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

Ever since I have been seeing Dr. Raab, I have seen dramatic results. I feel and look so much better than I did a month ago. Thank you for everything.

|  awesome staff  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Thank you for being so nice and professional when I come in. Keep up the great work. Customer service seems like the number one priority here.

|  Pleasant Experience  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Efficient process, effective treatment, and pleasant experience. I showed up a few minutes early to my appointment, filled out some forms, and was brought into the patient room a few minutes early. Great first visit. I will definitely be back.

|  Amazing skin doctor!Amazing skin doctor!  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Amazing skin doctor! I've never been so moved by a medical professional. He's the best.

|  Amazing skin doctor!  |  show details
by supergalmarge at Citysearch on Dec 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Amazing skin doctor! I`ve never been so moved by a medical professional. He`s the best.

|  I'll definitely be going back  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

I was pleased to see that their equipment looked new and well taken care of. It really put me at ease to see that nothing was old or falling apart. They were by far one of the best I've ever seen in their field. This place had a great staff also, and I'll definitely be going back.

|  I`ll definitely be going back  |  show details
by lynnarroyo at Citysearch on Nov 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I was pleased to see that their equipment looked new and well taken care of. It really put me at ease to see that nothing was old or falling apart. They were by far one of the best I`ve ever seen in their field. This place had a great staff also, and I`ll definitely be going back.

|  My First Treatment  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

After having my first Pixel laser treatment with Dr. Raab, I applied Lycogel before leaving the office. It completely covered the redness from the procedure. The next morning, I applied it again and went about my day.

|  My First Treatment  |  show details
by n1ck1eclark at Citysearch on Nov 4th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  They always go the extra mile  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I've been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for. I don't know of anywhere else that would've taken better care of me.

|  They always go the extra mile  |  show details
by saul tracy at Citysearch on Nov 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve been other places that left me unattended for quite awhile, but not here. They always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for. I don`t know of anywhere else that would`ve taken better care of me.

Oct 31st, 2011

I was skeptical at first that this device would actually work as well as extractions, but after a few weeks my skin was so much better that it was obvious that this device really worked! It also had the benefit over extractions of not eliciting trauma to the skin.

|  Thanks  |  show details
by lisahairnnails at Citysearch on Oct 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Oct 26th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Raab for a great experience with a smart and knowledgeable doctor, who will do everything he can to help you.

|  Knowledgeable Doctor  |  show details
by pinoplayer28 at Citysearch on Oct 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Really put my mind at ease.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

I've been to one or two places that had a really bad smell. I was worried I would encounter it here too but I didn't notice anything. One of the first things I noticed about this business was the level of detail and attention to make the building handicap-accessible. All of my questions were answered fully during the appointment, which really put my mind at ease.

|  Really put my mind at ease.  |  show details
by jakeveg at Citysearch on Oct 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve been to one or two places that had a really bad smell. I was worried I would encounter it here too but I didn`t notice anything. One of the first things I noticed about this business was the level of detail and attention to make the building handicap-accessible. All of my questions were answered fully during the appointment, which really put my mind at ease.

|  Feels great  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Thanks so much for the BOTOX treatment! Since that first week after work was done on it. I only sweat when I workout. I go to my closet each morning excited to pick out what I will wear! I can't thank you enough.

|  Appreciated and caring  |  show details
by rsamantha11 at Citysearch on Oct 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Thank you for being so caring. I want to let you know that I appreciate you thinking about me and helping me with my needs. Thank you for creating an inviting environment for your patients. I am grateful! With much appreciation.

|  Clear results!  |  show details
by sabrinahc21 at Citysearch on Oct 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`m a patient for couple of years now, I find Dr Raab knowledgeable, efficient and effective. I came in for acne scar treatment. The acne scars have been greatly diminished. I am very satisfied with the results.

Oct 7th, 2011

After trying various methods of hair removal, I went to go see Dr. Raab and got the electrolysis done. The method worked best for me, not only did I get permanent hair removal, it certainly made me feel more confident. I recommend her for unwanted hair removal. They really care about their clients.

|  Very pleased with results  |  show details
by wandafancy87mom at Citysearch on Oct 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have just finished a session of electrolysis treatments with Linda. I must say that all the personnel were very pleasant and friendly to deal with. They really made every effort to make me feel comfortable and I am very happy with the permanent results that have been produced. A few months of permanent hair removal treatments is worth it as opposed to years of continual waxing or other non permanent techniques. I highly recommend them.

Oct 5th, 2011

I am extremely happy with the results of my AFT treatment. My girlfriend constantly tells me I look like Im 20 years old. I am actually really old.

Oct 5th, 2011

|  AFT Treatment  |  show details
by granracer at Citysearch on Oct 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Sep 29th, 2011

I had a recurrent lesion on my face and had been treated many times by a dermatologist in Florida. When I visited my daughter in Aurora, she brought me to Dr. Raab. He took care of it right then and it has never come back. This was 5 years ago, and my 90 year old face has no scar and no cancer! Thanks Dr. Raab.

|  Well Cared For  |  show details
by mariastan482 at Citysearch on Sep 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Sep 15th, 2011

Thank you very much for treating me. I really like my results. I am glad that my skin is clean and clear. I really appreciate your patience and bedside manner. Your kindness is heartfelt. Again, thank you for all that you do. I'm forever grateful.

|  Creating beautiful skin!  |  show details
by sweetiejane71 at Citysearch on Sep 15th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Second time was a charm for my pesky spots! Thank you for fighting the battle and being such thorough, patient providers.

Sep 8th, 2011

I have suffered so long with embarrassing facial hair growth... having laser hair removal has been the best decision I ever made. Thank you Dr. Raab!!

|  It`s like magic!  |  show details
by shelby44shelby at Citysearch on Sep 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I cannot believe the freedom that the permanent removal of unwanted hair has given me! It`s fantastic! Thank you Dr. Raab!

|  Impressive  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I am always so impressed with how quickly my calls are answered here. I am never put on hold for a long time and love knowing that if I have a quick question I won't have to wait a half hour through terrible music to get it answered. They offer the best pricing I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how little I ended up having to pay. They never overbook appointments, even though they are extremely popular. I know for a fact that they have lots of business, but I've never had to wait a long time in a crowded waiting room like other places I've been to. They've never used foul language, which has bothered me at some of the other places I've been to. They always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous.

|  Impressive  |  show details
by metrowindycity at Citysearch on Sep 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am always so impressed with how quickly my calls are answered here. I am never put on hold for a long time and love knowing that if I have a quick question I won`t have to wait a half hour through terrible music to get it answered. They offer the best pricing I`ve ever seen. I couldn`t believe how little I ended up having to pay. They never overbook appointments, even though they are extremely popular. I know for a fact that they have lots of business, but I`ve never had to wait a long time in a crowded waiting room like other places I`ve been to. They`ve never used foul language, which has bothered me at some of the other places I`ve been to. They always make an extra effort to be polite and courteous.

|  Great results!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Botox has eliminated the terrible frown that I was unable to control, which always made me look angry, even when I wasn't. Thank you Dr. Raab, I look good and feel great!

|  Forever young!  |  show details
by janeluvswindycity at Citysearch on Sep 6th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I love the new look that Botox has given me... I look rested and this has dramatically improved my self-esteem and how I feel about myself.

|  Understanding  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

I started to develop bad adult acne, and tried every face wash, ointment, and nothing was helping. I started to get depressed, until a friend referred me to Dr. Raab. Within 2 weeks I started to see drastic changes, and my face started to clear up. I just want to thank Dr. Raab for his help and understanding, and especially for giving me my sanity back.

|  Understanding  |  show details
by rwill46 at Citysearch on Sep 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Very pleased with the results  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by tankfrankman at Citysearch on Sep 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had my tattoo removal here and it has been nothing short of wonderful. Dr. Raab is completely knowledgeable and he carefully walk his patients through each step, making me comfortable and reassured with my decision. Having just finished my third treatment, my tattoo has almost completely faded. The results have been amazing, better than I expected from my vividly colored tattoo. If anybody is thinking about getting their tattoo removed, I could not recommend a better nor more professional place than Dr. Raab.

|  Thanks!!  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I had suffered with rosacia for years. I wore lots of heavy makeup to try to cover it up. My local dermatologist told me that no topical product would take it away, and she recommended that I get laser treatments. I did a lot of research and finally decided that Dr. Raab was the best doctor to administer the laser treatments. I liked his education, his experience, and his age (not fresh out of school and not "old school"!). Many Internet sites stated that one needs 4-5 laser treatments to get rid of rosacea. Dr. Raab got rid of my rosacea in only 3 treatments! He gave me ATF treatments which, as a side benefit, got rid of my brown age spots and practically eliminated a 7-week old scar on my face! I highly recommend Dr. Raab. He's not a "chatty schmoozer," but he knows what he's doing and gives excellent results!

|  Thank You!!  |  show details
by roxannegifts at Citysearch on Aug 31st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had suffered with rosacia for years. I wore lots of heavy makeup to try to cover it up. My local dermatologist told me that no topical product would take it away, and she recommended that I get laser treatments. I did a lot of research and finally decided that Dr. Raab was the best doctor to administer the laser treatments. I liked his education, his experience, and his age not fresh out of school and not \"old school\"!. Many Internet sites stated that one needs 4-5 laser treatments to get rid of rosacea. Dr. Raab got rid of my rosacea in only 3 treatments! He gave me ATF treatments which, as a side benefit, got rid of my brown age spots and practically eliminated a 7-week old scar on my face! I highly recommend Dr. Raab. He`s not a \"chatty schmoozer,\" but he knows what he`s doing and gives excellent results!

|  Want better results come to here to Dr. Raab!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

I wanted to let you know what an outstanding experience I've had with your professional, efficient and personable office staff. The treatment you provided for me was absolutely amazing. I am seeing better results weeks after weeks. My acne reduction is slowly clearing. Thanks Dr. Raab!

|  Skin care!  |  show details
by andrew89 at Citysearch on Aug 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have suffered from acne since I was in my teens. I have seen Dr. Raab for this acne treatment. Dr Raab treatment of my face and neck has been tremendously affective. I love the results on my face especially I noticed a reduction in existing acne. I feel more confident when I`m out in public. The staff here at Dr. Raab`s office was courteous, helpful and polite. I would recommend Dr Raab, he is an excellent and kind doctor.

|  Thanks to you!!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

|  Took Good Care!!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I had a recurrent lesion on my face and had been treated many times by a dermatologist in Florida. When I visited my daughter in Naperville, she brought me to Dr. Raab. He took care of it right then and it has never come back. This was 5 years ago, and my 90 year old face has no scar and no cancer! Thanks Dr. Raab.

|  Took Good Care!!  |  show details
by chillynancy111 at Citysearch on Aug 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Thanks To You!!  |  show details
by truecubs011 at Citysearch on Aug 26th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Scarred by acne as a youth, after researching dermatology and interviewing many dermatologists, I selected Dr. Raab to help improve the color and contour evenness of my face. I chose Dr. Raab early in his career based on his attention to detail and his ability to thoroughly analyze my problems and present me with realistic solutions. As a software salesman and a single man, my appearance is important to me. As I have aged, I am challenged by other facial imperfections wrinkle lines, age spots, etc.. Dr. Raab has consistently provided me with options including the latest technological advances. I trust his advice and procedures based on his continual research, practical experience and adherence to standards. His staff is always friendly, helpful and available. I look at Dr. Raab as my lifetime partner in improving and maintaining my facial appearance.

|  Clean and Clear!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr Raab did an excellent job clearing my face. The treatment resulted in complete clearing of a very severe and resistant case of acne. I feel great, and young. I am so happy again. You got me looking like the face of an angel.

|  Clean and clear!  |  show details
by rachelA82 at Citysearch on Aug 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Oh wow!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

WOW, I am very impressed with this place. I really can't believe how reasonable they are! I got ONE underarm laser treatment a few weeks ago, and the hair has not come back! That's unbelievable! I have tried other laser places and nothing has ever worked, so this is HUGE for me.

|  It's great!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I've been there 3 times now, getting my tattoos remove. I have to say their personal is friendly and efficient.The business is really well run, I do like getting text message to remind me of the appointment.The hair laser removal is great and I can see the difference! The packages are really nice.I have 4 more sessions but for now it's a thumb up :)

|  Friendly service!  |  show details
by lakesons at Citysearch on Aug 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The doctor and staff are always knowledgeable and friendly. No one has ever \"pushed\" me to do any cosmetic procedures and have only explained the options that are available to address the concerns that I bring forward. I highly recommend Dr. Raab and have referred many friends!

|  Caring environment!  |  show details
by stephensonr92 at Citysearch on Aug 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

He is very good in getting patients in and out. I have had treatments at other places and Dr. Raab care about the patient. He also give me an advice on pain management.

|  Like no other...  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I have always appreciated Dr. Raab's calm demeanor! He listens well and takes the time to explain every procedure. The staff is helpful and professional as well. Dr. Raab is also amazing at keeping his appointments on time!! Thanks for being so good to me and keep up the good work!

|  Great, hardworking dermatologist.  |  show details
by mindy1964 at Citysearch on Aug 3rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Raab has always been very professional to both my husband and I over the several years we have used him. The staff is great as well. I highly recommend Dr. Raab to anyone looking for a great, hardworking dermatologist.

|  Friendly Environment  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

The office here is amazing, so clean, so welcoming, they always have treats and the staff are always smiling and genuinely wanting to help. It's easy to make appointments and get the times you want. Dr. Raab keep his appointments on time.

|  Relieved!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Raab is amazing, my face is smooth and my acne's are gone. I feel more confident. I don't have to be embarrass to come out in public. You also have a great group of staff. Thank you for everything.

|  Relieved!  |  show details
by ethanfeistill at Citysearch on Aug 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Raab is amazing, my face is smooth and my acne`s are gone. I feel more confident. I don`t have to be embarrass to come out in public. You also have a great group of staff. Thank you for everything.

|  Friendly environment  |  show details
by jasmine92 at Citysearch on Aug 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

The office here is amazing, so clean, so welcoming, they always have treats and the staff are always smiling and genuinely wanting to help. It`s easy to make appointments and get the times you want. Dr. Raab keep his appointments on time.

Jul 28th, 2011

Very happy with results !!!! Thank you !

|  Beyond Expectations  |  show details
by dana oneeight at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had treatment for pre-cancer cells on my scalp and face, it was thorough, well explained and the end results were beyond expectations !!

|  Understanding !  |  show details
by rjewel78 at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Always a short wait in the waiting room Dr. Raab is very friendly and efficient. He explains any procedures you might need so you can understand completely !

|  Skilled and Friendly  |  show details
by Chicago12 at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The skill and friendliness of Dr. Raab, Susan, Anna and everyone in the office is exceptional. It was a great experience !

|  Thanks for being so kind!  |  show details
by mamy54 at Citysearch on Jul 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I came in for a consultation for a tattoo removal.The nurse I had was friendly and comforting. Not once did I feel rushed or uncomfortable. Dr. Raab was very pleasant, professional, helpful and informative. He made sure that I was comfortable the whole time. When it came time to schedule an appointment they were great at working around my busy schedule! His prices were very reasonable for what I was looking for. I cannot wait to go back for the procedure! Thanks for being so kind!

|  Finally relief!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

I was tired of having to shave and wax my legs, and so I decided to go trough with the process of laser hair removal. I looked up various places but they all charged about the same. I decided on Dr. Raab because he was recommend to me by a friend who had other skin treatment procedures with him, and always raved about the place. I've had a couple of sessions and I am very pleased. My leg hair is still grows back but is does so much slower and thinner. They told me I would only need a couple of more sessions. I am really please with his work and would recommend going here!

|  Finally relief!  |  show details
by jeany1970 at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I was tired of having to shave and wax my legs, and so I decided to go trough with the process of laser hair removal. I looked up various places but they all charged about the same. I decided on Dr. Raab because he was recommend to me by a friend who had other skin treatment procedures with him, and always raved about the place. I`ve had a couple of sessions and I am very pleased. My leg hair is still grows back but is does so much slower and thinner. They told me I would only need a couple of more sessions. I am really please with his work and would recommend going here!

|  Excellent results  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

|  Excellent work  |  show details
by corac52 at Citysearch on Jul 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

Jun 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Raabs for over 10 years while his practice was still in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago. I continue to travel now to his Naperville practice because for me, the choice is clear, I trust Dr. Raabs credentials, his work ethic, medical expertise and personal integrity.

|  A Work  |  show details
by marceybanks at Citysearch on Jun 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Extremely happy with the results  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I am extremely happy with the results of my AFT treatment. My boyfriend constantly tells me I look like I'm 30 years old. I am actually 50.

|  FIVE STARS  |  show details
by acamilla50 at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am extremely happy with the results of my AFT treatment. My boyfriend constantly tells me I look like Im 30 years old. I am actually 50.

|  I trust his advice and procedures.  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

|  I trust his advice and procedures.  |  show details
by shawnacoffman37 at Citysearch on Jun 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Very rude and unprofessional treatment from staff.  |  show details
by Honest Professional on May 16th, 2011

I am an Esthetician starting a skin care business in Naperville IL. I have a professional obligation to give referrals to my clients for medical advise and treatments. I have sent clients to dermatologists for a variety of different reasons, and my referrals have resulted in skin cancer surgery, laser procedures, medical treatment of conditions, And medical opinions. I called Dr. Raab's office to find a dermatologist closer to my new business to better serve my clients. I asked the woman on the line what types of procedures they perform and explained that I would like to send my clients to them when they are in need of a medical professional. She told me that they are not interested in any type of referral, and they do not want any business from anyone and that anyone I would send to them would be turned away. When I requested her name she sighed rudely decided to hang up on me.I did write her name down as she answered the phone, but I will not be adding it to my review. But it is available if anyone questions my review.This woman knows nothing about me or my professional reputation. There is no reason for her to be so abusive. I could not imagine that the Doctor would appreciate this kind of behavior form his employee, I sure would not.I hope this review helps Dr. Raab better train his staff on customer relations and possibly prevent any more future business loss and mistreatment.

|  ALL THE BAD THINGS SAID ABOUT HIM R TRUE!  |  show details
May 28th, 2010

In and out hi how r u heres a cream see ya later. The didnt even know what kinda skin rash i had so he gave me a cream thats not even for what i have and say he didnt say he wants to see me in 2weeks after 3 creams he gave me. He basicly gave up And practiclly ran away. Cause he couldnt tell me what it was. Where did he get his education.... oh i know probably watchen E.R. My god worst dermatolgist EVER!

|  The Best Dermatologist i have ever been to  |  show details
by Nancy D. on Feb 24th, 2010

I have been to several dermatologist in the past and by far dr.Raab is the best.Whether my visit was for cosmetic reason or a much more serious nature dr.raab always makes me feel very comfortable.He keeps his explanations simple and to the point.Unlike other doctors Dr.Raab never tries to sell me, in fact he often tells me i can wait on having certain procedures done.I recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist who is accomplished ,intelligent, honest and a straight shooter.

by Sharyn on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr Raab has always given me all the information and very up to date on all procedures as he is also a teacher to make any decisions for cosmetic treatments and procedures.His prices are very competitive. Sometimes a little behind because he does listen to his patients.

Jul 23rd, 2009

Went there once and never again. This guy is just money maker he does not care much about his patients. He sold me some special medicine (his own brand) for around $70 which did not help me much and later I got other medicene from my family doctor that I purchased from Wallgreens for around $7.00. and I was fine. Also I was waithing for more than 30 min in the office and he spend like 5 min with me. That was my experience.

|  not informative enough  |  show details
May 13th, 2009

Dr. Raab does not give enough information to make a sound decision. He barely talks and seems to assume that you know what to do. Very little advice given.

|  Snake Oil??  |  show details
by Diana on Jul 25th, 2008

I had my 1st appt with Dr. Raab this week. He really rushed me through & just prescribed some of his own cream. I had to be very persistent before anyone would tell me anything about the cream that I'm suppose to apply to my face. Then, they were out of it & refuse to send it to me. They're only in the office once a week, so have to make another trip next week & lose an hour of my day & a few gallons of gas. I hope it works given all the trouble & difficult staff!

|  Excellent Dermatologist  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2008

Dr. Raab is extremely thorough and knowledgeable, taking time to explain procedures and options so that I can make informed decisions about my skin care. He offers the latest cosmetic procedures such as laser rejuvenation and fillers.