Dr. Benjamin Raab MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Aurora, IL

December 8th, 2016
I went to Dr. Raab for a suspicious mark on my arm. Dr. Raab did a thorough exam of my body for other possible suspicious sites. The only one was on my are to which he scheduled surgery to have it removed, and sent to the lab. It did come back as positive for Melanoma. He then scheduled a second surgery as is normal practive to remove a little more from the area to make sure there was nothing spreading. All is good!

September 20th, 2016
very unhappy
Does not listen to patient

February 17th, 2016
Going to the doctor is fun???
Dr. Raab has a wonderful staff of super friendly, helpful young ladies. It is actually fun going to the doctor. Of course the super friendly staff includes Dr. Raab. I am grateful to him for recommending electrolytes with his nurse, Linda Newman. Linda is very good at what she does and the fee is minimal. Has she saved me money??? Oh yes. Waxing at a salon costs so much more. My family began seeing Dr. Raab in 1983. Try him.

January 15th, 2015
very professional
Dr. Raab has been very professional and I trust him.

December 16th, 2014
Always helpful
Always helpful and care toward your patients. You are very honest with what to do next. You made me very comfortable, and the staff was great. I will enjoy coming gain.

October 13th, 2014
I had a mole under the left side of my chin. I was very self-conscious about it. I came to Dr. Raab to have the mole removed. Its totally gone now and I feel so much better about my appearance. Thank you, Dr. Raab for making me feel so much better about myself.

October 6th, 2014
Thanks
Thanks for taking time to talk to me about AFT. I was a little afraid to try, but now I’m so glad I listened to you. I can see results after 5 days. I can’t wait for my next treatment! Thanks.

September 22nd, 2014
Dr. Raab has an intuitive
Dr. Raab has an intuitive ability to analyze your face to suggest, recommend and implement the best overall rejuvenating treatment. His professional wisdom and guidance is invaluable when making aesthetic decisions.

September 5th, 2014
I have been a patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Raab’s for over 10 years while his practice was still in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago. I continue to travel now to his Naperville practice because for me, the choice is clear, I trust Dr. Raab’s credentials, his work ethic, medical expertise and personal integrity.

August 26th, 2014
Definitely Recommend Him
After going to various Dr’s from University of Chicago to local Drs for 10 years with minimal results, I came to Dr. Raab. In one visit he diagnosed the problem. I was given a shot and medication. The problem was cleared up immediately. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and family members.

August 2nd, 2014
Do not see this man!
Dr. Benjamin Raab has an aloof, uncaring bedside manner and is not up-to-date with the latest techniques. I should have received the first clue when walking through the door and meeting his unfriendly, snooty receptionist. Get ready to surrender your credit card for them to make a copy of it (I did not). The entire experience was unsettling. I felt like I was barbarically tortured when he burned several skin abnormalities (literally a flame coming from his instrument) without allowing ample time for the local anesthetic to work. Receiving the anesthetic in multiple areas (via injection) was painful enough, but rushing in and not giving it time to numb was uncalled for. "Hey Doc, Emla cream is just a suggestion, but Laser is even better." Shame on me for allowing him to continue his "treatment" and not stopping it and leaving immediately. He never did fully finish what was agreed upon. He quoted a price and did not fulfill the agreed upon obligation. He kept on saying "are we done?" Um, I still have one here and there, I stated. He could not be bothered from the get-go. His skin assessment was not thorough and I had to point out areas of concern that I had, to him. He focused more on selling me treatments and didn't show any interest in assessing. I suggest he modernize his practice with the techniques that don't promote such excruciating pain and scarring. But perhaps even better, I suggest he retires, as he appears burned out and weary, with dread posted all over his face. He's a charlatan, at best. "SHOW ME THE MONEY," is his mantra. You have been warned.

July 29th, 2014
I Look Like I'm 30 Again
I am extremely happy with the results of my AFT treatment. My boyfriend constantly tells me I look like I’m 30 years old. I am actually 50.