A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Raby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Raby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raby graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans