A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Raby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Raby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raby graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Raby practice?
Dr. Benjamin Raby practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston General Practitioners.