A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Raby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raby
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Raby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raby graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Raby MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Raby practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Raby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Raby practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pulmonologists.