A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Salazar Ramirez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Ramirez practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.