A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Ramirez practice?
Dr. Benjamin Ramirez practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.