A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Richman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Richman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Richman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Richman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.