A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Richman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Richman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Richman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Richman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chagrin Falls, OH.
See Chagrin Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.