A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Robalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Robalino is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robalino
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Robalino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Robalino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robalino graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Robalino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Robalino MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Robalino practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Robalino has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Robalino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.