A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Robalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Robalino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robalino graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Robalino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robalino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Robalino practice?
Dr. Benjamin Robalino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX and Rio Grande City, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.