A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Robalino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Robalino is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Robalino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robalino graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Robalino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Robalino MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Robalino practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Robalino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Robalino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX and Rio Grande City, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.