A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rosin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rosin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ivan Rosin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Rosin practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rosin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rosin practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.