A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Roye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Roye, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Roye, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Lower Extremity Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roye graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roye has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Roye MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Roye practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Roye has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Roye practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.