A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Roye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Roye, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roye
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Roye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Roye, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Lower Extremity Deformities
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roye graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roye has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Roye MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Roye practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Roye has 8 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Roye practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.