A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Roye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Roye, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roye
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Roye, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Lower Extremity Deformities
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roye graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roye has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin David Roye MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Roye practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Roye has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Roye practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.