A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rudnitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rudnitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rudnitsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnitsky graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rudnitsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Sergei Rudnitsky MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Rudnitsky practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rudnitsky has 10 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rudnitsky practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Nephrologists.