A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rueda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueda
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rueda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueda graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Rueda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Rueda MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Rueda practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rueda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rueda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.