A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Koch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Shay Koch MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 4 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. B S. Koch practice?
- Dr. B Koch has 4 office locations.
Dr. B Koch practices Sports Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Greenville Sports Medicine Doctors.