A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Powell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Powell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Powell practice?
Dr. Benjamin Powell practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.