A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Powell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Powell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Scott Powell MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Powell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Powell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Powell practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.