A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Powell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Scott Powell MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Powell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Powell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Powell practices Surgery near Olive Branch, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Olive Branch Surgeons.