A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Song is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Song has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Song practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Song has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.