A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Song is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Song has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Song practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Song has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.