A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Detar Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Scott Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX.
See Denison Orthopedic Surgeons.