Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Wilson
Dr. Benjamin Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX, with another office in Victoria, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with RHD Memorial Medical Center and Detar Hospital. Dr. Wilson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Benjamin Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.
Dr. Stephen White
Denison, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Mark Young
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Denison, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Brian Rose
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Denison, TX 0.01 mi18