Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Zachar
Dr. Benjamin Zachar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with other offices in Vero Beach, FL and Fall River, MA (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Zachar is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center, Caritas St. Anne's Hospital and Jordan Hospital Inc. Dr. Zachar has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Zachar has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Benjamin Zachar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.
Dr. Haewon Park
Bloomington, IN 0 mi16
Dr. John Cronkhite
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Bloomington, IN 0 mi41
Dr. Robert Adams
Bloomington, IN 0 mi21