Dr. Benjamin Sabido MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Jackson Heights, NY

2.5

July 31st, 2014
Horrible and Creepy
The overall rating for this doctor and some of his staff is below 0 - it's a negative rate and no star at all. It's baffling how a 'doctor' of this sort stays in business but I can see that he's contained in an area that serves a particular group so he can get away with his creepy antics and unprofessional conduct. If this person were in another state serving a broader ethnic composition, he would be in trouble. He is unethical in manner and language to the highest degree: he sticks his face so close to your face (creepy), points his finger at you, and dares to imply that you could be mentally ill for being upset with the very long wait and incompetence of his staff. He applies the tactic of intimidation for you to go through unwanted procedure, too. More procedures, more money for him, of course. (Mr. Sabido: beware of intelligent patients.) To everyone: you have a right to see a physician with the utmost professional conduct in manner and speech so don't go to this one. I can only imagine how many people he's intimidated for tests they did not want or need. The reviews before me are quite telling - it is indeed one horrible experience to use this facility. My mistake is I failed to search online about him before I made an appointment.

September 24th, 2013
Horrible !!
You can not make any other plans when you come to this Dr b/c it takes forever for you to even see him. I was there for up to 5 hrs. I did not feel comfortable there at all. But the staff was very nice.

July 14th, 2011
Poor Review
Once your in the Dr Office. you can be sure it will take you at least 2H to get into one of the Dr rooms, then another 15 min to actualy see the DR.

September 14th, 2010
Terrible Service
This doctor is horrible. He has sent me for tests after tests and has never called me to follow up. I was sick last friday and asked for an appointment. When I got there I had to wait 2 hours. After waiting all that time the doctor walked out of the office and did not even acknowledge that I was his last patient. Needless to say I was not seen. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

March 26th, 2009
Didn't care...
I have chronic pain,SLE,back problems,thyroid Hashimoto's disease and my old doctor left so I needed my pain meds...what I really wanted was a solution so that the pain would ease up, to find a way not needing anymore pain meds...this doctor was not concerned at all. He just told me he couldn't give me pain meds until I saw a specialist meanwhile I had to go through days of extreme pain....thankfully a friend took me to an acupunturist and it worked. This doctor in not concerned for his patients...but he does give you a slew of tests that are not needed in order to milk the insurance for $$$