A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sadoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Sadoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Sadoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadoff graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sadoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin U. Sadoff practice?
Dr. Benjamin Sadoff practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.