A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Samuel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Samuel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Samuel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Udayakumar Samuel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin U. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Samuel practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.