A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Samuel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Samuel, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Samuel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Udayakumar Samuel MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin U. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Samuel practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.