A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Sanchez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Sanchez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fleetwood, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.