A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Sanchez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.