Dr. Benjamin Sandler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Sander helped us get pregnant 3 times. We went through 4 IVF cycles with RMA. Dr. Sandler modified the protocol each time to help us conceive and he listed to me as a patient. I feel that he is a true expert in the field with many years of experience. I would highly recommend him.

November 25th, 2015
Everything about our whole experience was excellent. We felt cared for, held through every tough moment, the staff are wonderful and he was always thorough and clear and most of all positive from the start. We are now expecting healthy twins!

June 25th, 2015
Beware of the cost
Dr. Sandler is fine, but the clinic, RMANY is not. They only care about getting paid and not about the patients. I will not go here again

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Sandler is an amazing skilled physician. I am now pregnant with twins( without fertility) but he helped us for my first for over a year!! He is the doctor you want on your team. He answers emails and all calls promptly!!

September 25th, 2012
horrible little man
An infertility doctor who strikes me as a misogynist. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. He has the bedside manner of a troglodyte.

January 19th, 2012
great doctor
After 2 years of trying for a baby and wasted time with another fertility doctor, I found doctor sandler. He is wonderful. I never felt rushed and always felt like him and his staff cared about me. Thanks to him I have a beautiful baby boy. I'm going back to him this week to try for #2.

June 30th, 2011
He is one of the most abrasive and insensitive doctors I have ever encountered. Absolutely zero bedside manner. He is rude, rushed, impatient, and I think enjoys belittling women. I would NOT recommend him to even my worst enemy. DO NOT see him. There are many other doctors out there. No need to be treated so badly by an pompous doctor who cares little for his patients.

April 22nd, 2011
I can't say enough about Dr. Benjamin Sandler
I was recommended to Dr. Sandler by friends and family but because I don't live in New York it was hard for me to go see him. After several unsuccessful tries where I live, I decided to fly to New York and have a consultation with him. He was very warm and understanding. He took plenty of time to see me and I did not feel rushed. After diagnosing me with my problem I became pregnant within 3 months and I now have a beautiful daughter. Thank you so much Dr. Sandler.

January 22nd, 2011
I am very lucky to have been recommended to Dr. Benjamin Sandler. I've had infertility for a couple of years and no one except for Dr. Sandler was able to diagnose my problem He is a very caring and very smart human being. He was always available for me and my husband and he always returned our phone calls. I am now the proud mother of a baby boy and I owe it all to him. God bless him and I recommend him wholeheartedly.

April 13th, 2009
I have seen several infertility doctors before and no one was as caring and accurate as Dr. Sandler. I wish I had met him before and now, because of him, I am a proud mother of a little girl.

December 8th, 2008
The best doctor I have ever seen
He is the best doctor I have ever seen.He spent time enplaining my problem and diagnosing it. He is caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him with no hesitations.

July 23rd, 2008
he know his stuff BUT he is so rude and uncaring that you feel like a number. I would not recommend him