A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sarver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Sarver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarver graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sarver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin G. Sarver practice?
Dr. Benjamin Sarver practices Pediatrics near Rockford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Rockford Pediatricians.