A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Schaefer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schaefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Schaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Schaefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Moritz Schaefer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Schaefer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Schaefer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Cardiologists.