A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Schaefer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaefer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Schaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Schaefer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- The Kingston Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Moritz Schaefer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Schaefer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rhinebeck, NY.
See Rhinebeck Internists and Rhinebeck Cardiologists.