Overall Review

September 19th, 2013
Only the best for my little one
Dr Scheindlin was not only just my sons doctor but he was my doctor too, so when I was pregnant I had no doubt who our pediatrician would be. He always returns calls when I'm worried or have questions reguarding my two 1/2 year old . Whenever seen by Dr. Scheindlin he takes the time to explain everything to me and makes sure we leave the office comfortable. Normally with doctors I feel rushed out but even though he is very busy he easily takes the time with us and does not rush us what so ever . I would only feel safe having my son see Dr. Benjamin Scheindlin

September 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
I am very glad we chose him for our children's pediatritian. He is patient and calm. He has assisted us with a variety of issues surrounding our children. We are confident in his diagnosis and opinions.

December 20th, 2010
Incredibly Kind Helpful Doctor
Dr Sheindlin is a super kind and caring doctor. He always makes time to answer a phone call and spend the time you need to understand your childs' illness. He sent us to specialists when he was unsure and always offered support to the family. From well child check ups to sick visits all were easier due to his caring professionalism.

June 7th, 2010
not impressed
this MD was on-call over a weekend for my practice and was not helpful at all. he basically sent us to the ER instead of coming in for a SUnday office visit because he didn't want to go into the office.

June 7th, 2010
Bad Impression
Over the weekend my son with sick. He was the covering md over the weekend and is not part of my son's mds practice. Scheindlin told us to monito ...

February 3rd, 2010
Fantastic Doctor, very caring and thorough
Dr. Scheindlin is the best. His thoroughness and willingness to refer to a specialist when necessary literally saved our son's life. Our son was born with a heart murmur, sounded like it was possibly a small hole that would likely close on it's own. He had no symptoms of any heart issues. When it was still present several months later, Dr. Scheindlin wanted to ensure everything was OK and sent us to the cardiologist. Turned out there was a VSD which needed surgical repair. The hole was larger than we thought but was being blocked partially by a portion of our son's aortic valve. Had Dr. Scheindlin not gone the extra step, we may not have the wonderful son we have today. Dr. Scheindlin is a caring, intelligent and thorough physician. I would not hestitate for a moment to recommend him.

September 22nd, 2009
Super with kids
He knows the kids by name and works hard to make the experience as comfortable as possible for them. He is so friendly and listens to parent concerns then advises without patronizing. I have met other families who also have had great experiences with him.