A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Schlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Schlechter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Schlechter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlechter graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schlechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Schlechter MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Schlechter practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Schlechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Schlechter practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.