A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Seeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Seeman, Interventional Pain Management is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Seeman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Seeman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Seeman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Seeman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Seeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Seeman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists and Richmond Pain Management Doctors.