A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Seltzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Seltzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Pincus Seltzer MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin P. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Seltzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Seltzer practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Phoenix Neurologists.