A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Seltzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Seltzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seltzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan