A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Shadle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Shadle, Minimally Invasive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shadle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shadle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Shadle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shadle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin D Shadle MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin D. Shadle practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Shadle has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Shadle practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.