A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Shelton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Shelton, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shelton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Emergency Medicine Associates
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin T Shelton MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Shelton practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.