Dr. Benjamin Sheppard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Sheppard?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 4th, 2010

I was forced to change Dr.'s my 33 week into my pregnancy. Dr. Sheppard was the only Dr. at the time willing to take on a new patient that far along. However, when it came time to deliever the on-call Dr. delivered me. When it came time for my 3 week post-op appt. they had no idea that I had even delivered. Hmmm, I delivered on a Sunday and he came and saw me in the hospital that Monday and had no record of me delivering...very inpersonable.

May 4th, 2015