A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Shettell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Shettell, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Shettell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shettell graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shettell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Shettell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Shettell practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Shettell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Shettell practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.