Family Physician

2570 Goodwater Ave
Ste 200
Redding, CA 96002
530-605-4680
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Caring and Compassionate  |  show details
by Cheryl Brock on Sep 5th, 2014

I have been a patient for about 3 years now. I really like Dr. Shettell and his staff. He is a very caring doctor who actually listens to my concerns and addresses them in a compassionate manner. For the first time in my life I actually look forward to my doctor visits.

|  former patient  |  show details
by anonymous on Jun 20th, 2014

I really respected this Dr .Until after 3 years of care, he dropped me from his practice due to their billing issue (mistake). Even though I was on serious medication, pain meds for a longtime, he just told me make them last no referral to another dr at call in our area the there is a serious shortage of drs. Now 3 months after being dropped no Dr .I suffer from several very serious chronic illness that need monitoring regularly he didn't care also after being dropped I looked at my chart and my husband's, totally wrong diagnosis down to stating my husband had heart failure with no testing at all disgusted . He needs more experience and a office manager.

|  Compasionate and caring doctor a rare find these days  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Shettell takes care of his patients well and treats them as if they are an equal human. He does not have the standard superiority complex most doctors have,

|  A  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

Doctor Shettell is a kind, and compassionate doctor, he wont sugar coat things either. He has an unique approach to medicine.

|  This doctor may be new and bumps but the compasion and willing to change his miind is A  |  show details
by BLM on Apr 26th, 2013

I been a patient with the doctor when he was at his first post residency office and he is now in his own office. In two years Dr. Shettell has had bumps and problems but he aspires to improve and learn and be a great doctor. He listens to patients concerns and respond accordingly. Dr Shettell is a rare find which and my family and I are honored to be a patient of doctor shettells. The staff is amazing and kind as well!

Dec 21st, 2012

Great Doctor for the family!

|  Better than the rest  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Professional, Kind, and compassionate.

|  I was in the office the day the rude patient ranted for an hour  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

After the patient ranted and raved for an hour Dr.Shettell asked the patient nicely to leave. I been a patient for a year and the doctor is a good doctor.

|  POOR BEDSIDE MANNER  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

I would never go back to this doctor his bed side manner doesn't exist. When we questioned him he kicked us out of his office. The staff is on better

|  A young doctor that is wise beyond his actual age  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Thank you for being a kind and compassionate doctor.

Mar 15th, 2012

Good wound care doctor

|  Competent  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Is very competent and professional.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good overall! Thank for the care you provide

Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Shettell: I would rate him as a kind, and caring health professional that is concerned about patients and their well being.