Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was good and responsive to my regular needs but I did feel that the concern that I had with my sore throat were taken serious. My appointment with Dr. was on Thursday, my the following Monday I was at a clinic getting meds for Bronchitis.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Shettell is the best doctor in Redding. He is kind, compassionate and willing to refer or do whatever it takes to help you find answers and improve your quality of life! Can't say enough good things about him or his staff!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great Dr. / Front office staff not so great. show details Great Dr. / Front office staff not so great.
by Happy with Dr. Disappointed with office staff. on Jun 18th, 2015

Front office Staff, very poor. Nice Gals but did not get medical records prior to my appt. Signed records release 4 months in advance and even called weeks prior to appt. to make sure they rec'd records. The lasck of the staff doing their job, caused me to be kept waiting 2 hours.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr Shettell. He is very informative and helpful when you must make a decision on your care. He really cares for his patients.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Simply put Dr. Shettell is the best doctor I've ever had.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Shettell for some time if you have the opportunity to become a patient I suggest you grab it.You will not find a more pleasant encouraging man that will address your problems and explain his recommendations clearly.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. and staff are very friendly and personable. Scheduling was easy and wait time was reasonable.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

If any one is a friendly concerned Doctor when it comes to your health its Doctor Shettell. He worked me in to his schedule today when I told his receptionist I had pneumonia . He is an asset to the city of Redding and will supports his new clinic

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is very freindly, and listens to me. I like that he explains why and what he is doing. Very good communicator.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is excellent

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

appointment was on time and very professionally handled.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is one of the very best doctors I've ever had in my 76 years. I consider him a friend as well as my doctor. I feel fortunate to have him caring for my well being.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell has great medical knowledge; is very personable. Front office staff needs some professional training, though all very nice in dealing with patients. Phone system needs updating and professional. Exam rooms provide little privacy for discussion

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is an awesome amazing Dr. I would definitely and I have referred friends and family to him. The girls in the office are amazing as well. They will work with you when scheduling your appointment always with a smile, the office is always clean

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is very difficult to reach a "live" person on the phone. I always get the answering machine. It is my experience that my call is not returned in a timely matter. The staff is very nice, but difficult to reach.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is very caring and understanding, and addresses my concerns in a professional manner.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is an excellent Doctor. He is always careful to explain things in a manner that I can understand. He is very personable and always has a great attitude. He has never failed to properly diagnose or treat any condition. I just love him.

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love my Doctor. He is genuinely concerned about my health. Always makes sure I understand.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is an outstanding doctor who really cares about his patients. He is kind, compassionate and caring. Dr Shettell listens to everything you have to say and doesnt hurry through a visit either. My whole family goes to him and we think he's Great

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doctor takes the time to listen to your every issue, and is very thorough. JS.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell always takes the time to answer any questions I might have and any medical needs. Excellent Doctor!!

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate how he takes the time to listen to me before making diagnosis. I've had others who come in, listen to the first thing you say and rush you out with a prescription.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr is an exceptional person, easy to communicate with, answers all questions freely. He is a real source of encouragement.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Mar 9th, 2015

Very poor billing practices and inadequate staff. Check references first. He needs alot more training.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The very best doctor in Redding. He listens to your concerns and knows how to handle them. He gets 5 STARS in my book.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love that Dr. Shettell made me feel like my concerns were legitimate and real and that he would do what he could to find the root of the problem.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is Great!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is fantastic! Love him! Staff needs some improvement on returning calls.

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor address my concerns in a manner that I understood

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely the best doctor (and staff) in redding hands down. They are kind considerate and care about helping you get better!

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It took 3 month and 3 different doctors to get an appointment.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Shettell, his kindness and professionalism. He gives me time, answers my questions, and I never feel rushed. He is very thorough in reviewing my lab work and providing me with the medical attention I need.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love my Doctor. He's so good at listening and also talking to me & explaining things so I can understand!!

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is always professional, caring, and pleasant. I'm glad to have him as my Dr.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is the best!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is very attentive and professional. This doctor knows his stuff and cares about his patients!

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great listener. Patient with my sometimes overlong stories.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is very professional and very thorough. He addresses the matters at hand and goes the extra mile. I feel very comfortable in knowing that Dr. Shettel is taking care of all medical needs, and he clearly explains everything.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell takes time to listen to his patients, and clearly explains whatever medical situation he diagnoses and then works with the patient to explain and help them choose the best treatment options.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shetell and staff are simply the best. I've never had a better family doctor.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell shows concern for his patients.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is an overall excellent physician. I've seen several physicians over the course of my life and I consider him exceptional.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Communication clear. Seems very concerned with my health.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is the best! Excellent knowledge, answers for every question and just a great guy!

Dec 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a Patient of Dr. Shettells for over 2 years, on a monthly basis. Scheduling for patients is outstanding. He address's concerns and will provide direction to others if required in a specific field.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was good my questions were answered and I would recommend the doctor to anyone who is in need of a great doctor

Ok

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is the very BEST doctor I've every had. I consider him a friend as we as my doctor. He's extremely knowledgable and listens to my cocerns. He doesn't hurt that we workout together at the gym.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc. Really cares ..has been my family's doc for 6 years glad to have him as our doc.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm an RN and I highly recommend him to all my co-workers. Better than any doctor I've ever worked with and the best that I have gone to for my own health.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the best Dr in Shasta County! Very happy with him.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is concerned about your health and cares about his patients well being. I felt at ease and trusting of his knowledge right away. He listens to you and welcomes your input. He shares his thoughts with you and talks with you not at you.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He understood my questions and posed some valuable questions for me. I got guidance beyond my expectation.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is the most kindest, professional doctor. He will listen to your concerns and act upon them. I would recommend him as a doctor.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always excellent care!

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This appointment was for my 80 year old mother and Dr. Shettell was very patient with her and addressed all of her questions.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is intelligent, willing to research what he doesn't know and genuinely concerned about his patients.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is the best doctor I've ever had.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is very pleasant, thorough and easy to communicate with. At ninety with many health issues he addresses my problems in such a manner as not to make me feel depressed. My visit today was very uplifting.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always my visit with Dr Shettell was great! He is an excellent listener, intelligent, compassionate and well informed. Also, if he is not familiar with a particular subject he will take the time to investigate. All excellent qualities a Dr should have.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful, compassionate doctor

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is great!

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There aren't many doctors left today that have the combination of bedside manner, humble position, candor, intelligence, and intuition. Luckily, for the sake of my family and I, we have found Dr. Shettell. What a gem.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is the best doctor I have ever had! He is kind and listens. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel hurried.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very professional . easy to discuss medical problems. assistants are very helpful.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Attentive, personable and efficient!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Shettell. He's very knowledgeable, communicates well, and is easy to talk to.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would like to have Dr. Shettell as my doctor forever and ever!

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is great, always a pleasure to converse with the doctor.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He seems like a nice guy, but you get about 3 or 4 minutes of actual time with him

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is the best! I appreciate him so much. I highly recommend!

Great Doctor!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell listens to what you have to say and acts accordingly. He has a great bedside manner and is open to alternate treatments. I'm very lucky to have him as my doctor and I would recommend to all. Thank you Dr. Shettell.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love him. He's Boss, y0!

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased to finally have a doctor that is pleasant to talk to and really listens to me. He is very honest and I trust his advise with my health issues, even though I do go through a periods of Denial.

Caring and Compassionate show details Caring and Compassionate
by Cheryl Brock on Sep 5th, 2014

I have been a patient for about 3 years now. I really like Dr. Shettell and his staff. He is a very caring doctor who actually listens to my concerns and addresses them in a compassionate manner. For the first time in my life I actually look forward to my doctor visits.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely a wonderful doctor. Takes his time and listens to what you have to say.8

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very blessed to have Dr. Shettell as my Primary Care Provider. He is patient, kind, thorough, caring and always willing to keep me informed about the care he provides for me and my medical conditions. I would highly reccommend him to family and frien

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is attentive, caring, and compassionate.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my visit today. Dr was very thorough, and attentive to ALL I had to share. We covered a lot of information and he addressed my medical issues to my satisfaction.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is an awesome Dr and a very nice and caring man. The girls in the office are always very polite and helpful. We think of Dr shettell as a friend not just are Dr.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as always Dr Shettell was amazing. He has a great bedside manner and always addresses every concern. I recommend him to anyone who asks me about doctors. He is the best Dr I've ever had.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I don't know what else he could have done to make my visit more pleasant.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is a caring and empathetic healthcare professional, and has become a trusted friend. He is extremely knowledgeable and I have complex medical issues that he always is a step ahead of....I would recommend him to my closest loved one.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Quick in and out. Always professional and concerned with whatever is ailing you. Great Doctor!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is wonderful! He takes his time and listens to his patients.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel I was rushed for this particular appointment. I know the office was busy, but I really did not have enough time for things to be explained to me. I also think the doctor should review test results before my appointment and be ready to explain.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have referred to friends but sadly you aren't accepting new patients.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although the results were not what I wanted to hear, Dr. Shettell assured me all would be fine. He's the BEST doctor I've ever had and I consider him a friend.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell spends a lot of time talking to you and is very personable. He knows his stuff too! His front office person, Ashley, however, is fairly imcompetent and doesn't follow through with refilling prescriptions, faxing info. to other doctors, etc.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is one of my favorite doctors. Ever. He listens to the concern at hand, stays focused, and addresses the problems with multiple resources and possible solutions. Great doctor and great person!

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was all good. Amazing doctor!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is the kindest and one of the best listeners of any doctor I have seen. If he doesn't know he is always willing to go the extra mile to get you the answers and help you find out what is wrong with you! I would highly recommend him to all!

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my Doctor! Looked for years for a good one after my long-time physician retired. Dr. Shettell is AWESOME! He takes his time and answers all my questions. He has never failed to handle all my health needs. He is just a wonderful doctor.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
former patient show details former patient
by anonymous on Jun 20th, 2014

I really respected this Dr .Until after 3 years of care, he dropped me from his practice due to their billing issue (mistake). Even though I was on serious medication, pain meds for a longtime, he just told me make them last no referral to another dr at call in our area the there is a serious shortage of drs. Now 3 months after being dropped no Dr .I suffer from several very serious chronic illness that need monitoring regularly he didn't care also after being dropped I looked at my chart and my husband's, totally wrong diagnosis down to stating my husband had heart failure with no testing at all disgusted . He needs more experience and a office manager.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Competent, friendly and thorough. Left office having no questions.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is one of the greatest Doctors I have ever went to in all my years . Its to bad Redding area doesn't have more young men and women Doctors from Canada . Dr Ben is a down to earth person and raised on a farm knew what hard work was before he came.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is terrific. He listens to my concerns and addresses them right away. He is very pleasant and always has a smile on his face. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been battling chronic pain from scoliosis for over a decade and he is the first doctor that I have EVER felt like he cares about me and my medical conditions. He has helped me more than anyone else.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am sorry that my Thursday, yesterday at 8:15 appointment was not on your schedule. I called in on Tuesday, 9:15. I appreciate you still let me stay to see the doctor. I have not received a call from the referred doctor surgeon. Who is he? Thank you.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

PROCEDURE WAS HANDLED IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE APPOINTMENT AND THE RESULTS.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so very pleased. I didn't have to wait long, he addressed my concerns very well within a short timeframe, very efficiently and pleasantly. I highly recommend Dr. Shettell and hope his practice always stays this way. Thank you.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Shettell seems to genuinely care about his patients well being more than any other doctor I have had in the past.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr.Shettell for always listening to me and addressing all my concerns. I have great confidence in you and respect the people that work with you, Mallory and Ashley. I am grateful to have you as my primary care physician.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Read my message to you, Doctor Shettell

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettel, Is a kind,compassionate physician. We makes you feel as if he has all the time in the world to address you health concerns.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell, has always been there with an open ear and has always been of a open mind. I as well as my better 1/2, have confidence in Dr. Shettell to always follow through. THANK YOU Dr. Shettell you are a great asset to our community.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful caring doctor. Best in town.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor i have been to.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has a wonderful dispsition and is very patient.he lets me tell him all my concerns I like him very very much

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is very easy to talk with. His understanding of my medical needs has been right on. The recommendations and treatment of what ever my ailments I have had has worked for me. A great DOCTOR!!!

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell was thorough and listened. I didn't feel rushed and my questions were answered. His office staff was friendly and helpful.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is wonderful. His staff is wonderful. He spends time with his patients and addresses all of your concerns. Dr. Shettell has great knowledge and cares about his patients.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell always makes me feel welcome and comfortable. He really listens to what I am saying. He dose not make you feel like he is in a hurry to get to his next patient.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor in town! Dr Shettell has the best bedside manner and addresses every concern you have. You never feel rushed or unappreciated!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is a very personable man very easy to talk over existing problems. Analysis of a problem and an ensuing recommendation is not made in haste but with thought and explanation.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ben is the BEST doctor I have ever had in my 74 years. Of course I have to say my heart surgeon Dr. Rick Ott, who saved my life is up there with the best, too. Dr. Ben listens and is very knowledgable, which is hard to find in such a young man.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is an excellent doctor and I am very comfortable talking with him & having him as my care provider. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor. Debbie

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ben is attentive, decisive, and thorough. I really appreciate him.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell, in my opinion. is an excellent primary care provider.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel that Dr. Shettel and his staff are so competent and caring. But I dislike it when I call the office and get the answering machine.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for all you do to put me on a healthy course to improve my quality of life

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Its always a pleasure going to my appointment at Dr.Shettell's. The wait is never long and Dr. Shettell always takes the time to listen to any concerns I may have. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a carrying and attentive Dr.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell has always been willing to listen to all my health concerns and tries to address them as fully as he can. I have enjoyed my association with him as my primary doctor and do not hesitate to refer others to him.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate how Dr Shettell asks for my input with my medication that I take daily. And I feel perfectly comfortable asking questions and getting straight forward answers. I am so lucky I found a good Doctor that I can trust.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's the BEST!!!

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe that my longer than usual wait was due to the doctor taking the time to address another patient's concerns. Something I'd appreciate if it were me.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have referred Dr. Shettell to a friend and he and his wife are very happy that I did.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always found Dr Shettell and his staff pleasant and helpful. The Dr. listens to my concerns and works with me to find solutions that are individually suited to my unique circumstances. Appointments are scheduled within a reasonable time frame.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you want a doctor who sees you as a person and not a medical condition the dr. Shettell is for you! He works with you to get you back on your feet! Wish more Drs. Had his bedside manner and concern for his patients! Also his office staff are great!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is very knowledgable and personable. He includes his patients in the decision making of their care. He explains treatments so that his patients can easily understand and make informed decisions.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I could not be happier with Dr. Shettell. He listens to his patients and communicates clearly with them, making them feel like partners with him in seeking the best and most effective medical options.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care I get from Dr. Shettell and his staff.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only complaint is the time I had to wait to see the doctor. Almost an hour.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he b good

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is the BEST doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many. ABSOLUTELY the BEST! :)

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We absolutely love Dr. Shettell, but the wait for my appointment was an hour. My appointment was for 10:00 and I didn't get in to see him until 11:00. That seems pretty excessive, although I realize some things are out of his control.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shettell is an okay physician, his staff however seems to lack real medical knowledge. They do not return phone calls, and do not follow up on your medical needs. It is very hard to get an appointment when you are sick and need to see your physician.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great as always!!! Best doc in town!!!!

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ben is a great doctor plus a friend. He is just a fun guy to visit. You nearly forget what was wrong with you when he enters the room your so at ease with his manner. Maybe we should get more doctors raised on a farm in Canada to come to Redding .

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Family M.D. Wait time is very little. This doctor actually takes the time to listen patient concerns and addresses them clearly. One of the few doctors that I feel believes there is genuine cause for my symptoms. Treats symptoms no only labs.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shettell is great he has patience and understanding. He listens to you.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Compasionate and caring doctor a rare find these days show details Compasionate and caring doctor a rare find these days
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Shettell takes care of his patients well and treats them as if they are an equal human. He does not have the standard superiority complex most doctors have,

A show details A
May 15th, 2013

Doctor Shettell is a kind, and compassionate doctor, he wont sugar coat things either. He has an unique approach to medicine.

This doctor may be new and bumps but the compasion and willing to change his miind is A show details This doctor may be new and bumps but the compasion and willing to change his miind is A
by BLM on Apr 26th, 2013

I been a patient with the doctor when he was at his first post residency office and he is now in his own office. In two years Dr. Shettell has had bumps and problems but he aspires to improve and learn and be a great doctor. He listens to patients concerns and respond accordingly. Dr Shettell is a rare find which and my family and I are honored to be a patient of doctor shettells. The staff is amazing and kind as well!

Better than the rest show details Better than the rest
Oct 25th, 2012

Professional, Kind, and compassionate.

I was in the office the day the rude patient ranted for an hour show details I was in the office the day the rude patient ranted for an hour
Jun 11th, 2012

After the patient ranted and raved for an hour Dr.Shettell asked the patient nicely to leave. I been a patient for a year and the doctor is a good doctor.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER show details POOR BEDSIDE MANNER
May 28th, 2012

I would never go back to this doctor his bed side manner doesn't exist. When we questioned him he kicked us out of his office. The staff is on better

benjamin shettell show details benjamin shettell
by Anonymous on May 28th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Poor bed side manner, when we questioned him he got upset and kicked out of his office

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
A young doctor that is wise beyond his actual age show details A young doctor that is wise beyond his actual age
May 7th, 2012

Thank you for being a kind and compassionate doctor.

Mar 15th, 2012

Good wound care doctor

Competent show details Competent
Mar 12th, 2012

Is very competent and professional.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good overall! Thank for the care you provide

Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Shettell: I would rate him as a kind, and caring health professional that is concerned about patients and their well being.