Dr. Benjamin Shtrahman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Shtrahman?

By far one of the best doctors I've ever seen

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Shtrahman is knowledgeable and extremely thorough in his assessment and diagnosis. I saw him regarding some uncharacteristic headaches and eye problems and one by one we ruled out the major possibilities through symptom identification, blood tests, MRIs and MRA's. Dr. Shtrahman is patient and kind without an ounce of arrogance in him and is willing to take time to share his thought process without being demeaning or impatient.His scheduling assistant is a little rough, however she was able to jump through a couple hoops with my insurance to cover the scans needed.

ehhh...

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

well... overall i feel i have been wrongly diagnosed. he diagnosed me with epilepsy. it just randomly started occuring whatever it is i have... he put me on meds which just increased my problems.. he ordered EEGs and MRIs and CT scans. the MRIs and CT scans came back normal, but when i ask about the EEGs both times i asked him to explain the results to me, he said nothing... well what does that mean? i can't read the squiggly lines... i don't know what they mean, so he should explain them to me. don't feed the medicine down my throat for no reason esp when its going to cause other problems, he put me on one med that causes me to lose weight and made me get kidney stones, and now he's switching it to something else that i shouldn't be on... when i called to ask about something he kept saying "your on it for migraines right?" ...clearly no bedside mannors whatsoever... i am switching drs asap

Migraines

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Shtrahman has helped me get my migraines stopped after I get them and to stop them before they get rolling. Now if we could just find out ALL of the causes of my migraines I would be very happy....... .

Orders unnecessary tests not covered by insurance

Posted on August 24th, 2010

I have been fighting for over a year to get a bill paid. Dr ordered two tests that were unnecessary, not covered by insurance yet the "staff" (one receptionist)ensures everything is covered.

Posted on March 30th, 2010

I think his office personnel leaves a lot to be desired, she seems to feel she has last rite of refusal on your ability to see the Dr. Get rid of her, and the experience would be better

Posted on May 6th, 2016