A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Silverman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Silverman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Silverman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.