A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Silverman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Silverman practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Silverman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.