A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Simon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Simon practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Simon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.