A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Samuel Simon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Simon practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Simon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Simon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.