A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Simon is Good. Dr. Simon has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Simon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center-LA
- Sherman Oaks Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Simon practice?
Dr. Benjamin Simon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Tarzana Internists and Tarzana Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bennie Simon, Dr. Ben Simon, Dr. Benny Simon