A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smoak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smoak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoak graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smoak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ryan Smoak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Smoak practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smoak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Smoak practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.