A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smolar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Smolar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smolar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smolar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin R Smolar MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin R. Smolar practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smolar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Smolar practices Neurology near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Neurologists.