A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smolenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolenski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smolenski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smolenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolenski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smolenski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mid Cape Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ignatius Smolenski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Smolenski practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smolenski has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Smolenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chatham, MA.
See North Chatham Surgeons.