A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Smolenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smolenski
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Smolenski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Smolenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolenski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smolenski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mid Cape Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Ignatius Smolenski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin I. Smolenski practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Smolenski has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Smolenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chatham, MA.
See North Chatham Surgeons.