The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin Song
Dr. Benjamin Song, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Song is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, St Joseph Mercy Chelsea and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Song has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Benjamin Song has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Benjamin Song is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.
Dr. Sushma Pandrangi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Rasa Laucius
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Meredith Peters
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Ypsilanti, MI 0 mi9