A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Spencer, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spencer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin A Spencer MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin A. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Spencer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Spencer practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.