Overall Review

no change

August 27th, 2015
Truly an awesome experience with Dr. Stein
Excellent Orthopedist. Extremely competent doctor and his diagnosis and treatment was right on target. He is so, so nice!!! I have seen him four and each time, I felt the same. I went to take 2nd opinion after consulting a senior surgeon at Princeton University Hospital in NJ. It was worth travelling 5 hours during rush hours all the way to DC. Dr. Stein wasn't happy with X-ray results. He showed us on the slide and I could not, for the life of me, see it at first but after looking closely, we saw that he saw. Ordered CT Scan after reviewing for 5 hours he discovered that I had Lisfranc (midfoot) injuries after slip-and-fall. Glad we went for a second opinion with him. I will have to sit out for a few weeks but he solved the mystery. Based on my medical history, age and other factors doctor Stein has decided that I would require surgery to place pin, screws and wires involving fusion of bones. At Surgery Center I was presented with two options and very accurate and precise analysis of his findings. My surgery went very well. Today is my fourth visit each time he gave enough time and attention. I would highly recommend him. I am not the type to write a review but felt compelled to post a review so others may have the similar good fortune I've had. In addition to a very caring bedside manner, he is amazingly thorough and focuses on the tiny details he's so precise, measured, and possesses sound judgment.

January 13th, 2015
After a rapid flu test, I received home care advice, follow-up messages and calls.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, Forest Hills, Dr. Benjamin Stein conducted a compassionate and careful exam.