A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Steinberg, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Steinberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Joshua Steinberg DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin J. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Steinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.