A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Stong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Stong, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stong graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Collin Stong MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Stong practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Stong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Stong practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.