A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Stong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Stong, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stong graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan