A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Suaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suaco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Suaco, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suaco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Suaco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin S Suaco MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin S. Suaco practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Suaco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Suaco practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.