A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Sucher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sucher
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Sucher, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucher graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Marc Sucher DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Sucher practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Sucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Sucher practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.