A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Sucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Sucher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Sucher, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucher graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sucher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Marc Sucher DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin M. Sucher practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Sucher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Sucher practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Glendale Physiatrists.