Dr. Benjamin Suhr MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Saint Paul, MN

August 12th, 2016
Hernia repair and Gall Bladder removal.

April 24th, 2016
Best surgeon I've met
Excellent gifted surgeon. I had umbilical hernia repair. No complications. Tremendous compassion.

November 22nd, 2013
gallbladder surgery
Dr. Suhr performed my surgery late at night on very short notice once he realized how serious my inflammation was. He also has very good bedside manner and followup after the surgery.

April 27th, 2013
Outstanding Consulting Specialist as well as Surgeon
When it was unclear about causes of pain/anxiety and just not feeling right specific to gastroenterology, I was referred to Dr. Suhr. Our first visit was more of a consult than a "push for surgery". Because of his listening and consulting approach, it made sense for me to get more confirmation that indeed it was my gall bladder throwing off stones. Because of Dr. Suhr's help, I saw Dr. Aaron Link with MN Gastroenterology in Eagan. He too was fabulous. The result was I did need surgery and Dr. Suhr was whom I wanted. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2013
Amazing doctor! Professional and punctual!
Dr. Suhr and Minnesota Surgical Associates were fantastic! They were professional, punctual, and accurate in their diagnosis. I had a terrible time working with the Metro Urology people, who were not professional, punctual, or accurate in their diagnosis. I needed a double surgery to fix a hernia and a varicocele. Dr. Suhr was going to peform the hernia surgery, and I needed a urologist to perform the varicocele surgery. Dr. Suhr and his assistant really fought for me to get my surgery in a timely manner so I could go down for my college graduation. I'm graduating valedictorian from my college, and metro urology said they could only do my surgery right before my graduation. Dr. Suhr took charge and made them create an opening for me, and now I can give my valedictorian speech. Dr. Suhr is incredible, and I would highly, highly, highly recommend him for anyone experiencing hernia issues.