A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Supnet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Supnet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Supnet, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Supnet graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Supnet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
- Corpus Christi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Supnet MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin Supnet practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Supnet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Supnet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.