A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Suratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suratt
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Suratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Suratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suratt graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Suratt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Tate Suratt MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Suratt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Suratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Suratt practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.