A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Suratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Suratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suratt graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Suratt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Suratt practice?
Dr. Benjamin Suratt practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Surgical Critical Care near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, Burlington Pulmonologists, Burlington Anesthesiologists, and Burlington Surgeons.