A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Suratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suratt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Suratt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suratt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suratt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Tate Suratt MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Suratt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Suratt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Suratt practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlington Pulmonologists.