A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Hu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
- Whidbey General Hospital, Coupeville, Wa
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin T Hu MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Hu practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Hu practices Urology near Coupeville, WA.
See Coupeville Urologists.