A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Montgomery, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin Titus Montgomery MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin T. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Montgomery has 5 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Montgomery practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.