Oct 25th, 2015

Dr. Tanner is real.

Sep 28th, 2015

I had a slipped lap band and needed it removed ASAP! Dr Tanner accepted me as a xfer patient from another MD, removed my band the next morning, and I feel 1000% better! He was wonderful! He listens and seems genuinely concerned!

Exceptional MD for weight loss show details Exceptional MD for weight loss
by Romana E. Cavallaro on Jan 18th, 2015

I LoVe, LOVE, love this doctor. I should have chosen him when I decided to finally have my surgery. He listens, is so very kind and takes the time to answer all my question, no matter how long our appointment is. He took out my gallbladder the day after Thanksgiving....He took my call early Thanksgiving morning, told the hospital I was being admitted and arrived at the hospital to assure me everything was going to be alright and I would see him in the operation room the following day. The surgery was a breeze. When I have an adjustment he never hurts me. This guy is so amazing. You can have the "thin" life you deserve. When you were a teenager and you were struggling with food, you don't have to as an adult. Allow Dr. Tanner to help you and you'll never regret it.

Patient show details Patient
by Juanita on Nov 26th, 2013

This doctor is amazing God dont make no mistakes and he has blessed this man in his work and in his life.I am a very happy and lucky lady to have such a awesome and amazing doctor some one who cares for his patients and does not treat us like charts.Thank you Dr.Tanner for all that you have done in my life and my family we appreciate you and thank you from the bottom of are hearts.Giles Family

Sep 2nd, 2011

Great doctor, wonderful bedside manner. Makes you feel like he really cares!